Ongar Grinds holds weekly grinds for 6th year students in Accounting, French, Spanish, and Maths. We can provide grinds for both the ordinary level exam and higher level exam.
Grinds are a great study aid and tool used to reinforce exam topics learned on the school classroom. We keep class sizes small with no more than 10 students per lesson in order to give individual student the dedicated time and attention they need and allows our teachers to provide focused and reactive teaching. Many 6th year and leaving cert students struggle with dedicating enough study time to subjects that they may find difficult or can be overwhelmed by the volume of revision required. By participating in targeted lessons with Ongar Grinds students can get the necessary study time and help they need to do well in their exam, as well as picking up helpful study tips. Grinds gives a student the ability to dedicate extra time on difficult or important topics that cannot always be found in the standard classroom environment.
Our Leaving Cert Grinds:
Our Leaving Cert Grinds
|Ongar Community Centre|
|Luttrellstown Community Centre|
|12.30pn - 1.30pm||Luttrellstown Community Centre|
Term 1 - 14 weeks
|Term 1 - 14 Weeks||Price|
|Term 1 - 14 Weeks||€392|
Term 2 - 17 weeks
|Term 2 - 17 Weeks||Price|
|Term 2 - 17 Weeks||€476|
* Payable in advance of the student joining the class. Payments reduce by €28 per week once the classes start and the student joins during the term.
* Discounts offered if a second or third subject is taken up. Similar discount offered for siblings.
- 20% off for a second subject
- Example – Term 1: Subject 1 - €392, Subject 2 - €313.60 – Total cost €705.60
- 20% off for a second family member